ARTIST. VOCALIST.LYRICS WRITER. GUIDE. MOM.
* My biggest gift is my voice, that I dared to start a journey with and it is my reference point to all kind of work I am being called to do for myself and for the people around the globe. My voice was diagnosed as a coloratura soprano and I use it in many commercial, non-commercial and spiritual projects, and thanks to which since October 2011, I became THE Seth Riggs student (the legend, the teacher, the creator of the Speech Level Singing technique), joining the group of his students, who are e.g. Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, or Michael Jackson, whom Seth taught for 32 years.
* My musical creation– whether it’s my songs or mantras- is just an excuse to take on a deep self- journey the person who listens. On the outside it is music and lyrics. But under the surface I gently offer a deeper energetic transmission that softly and tenderly touches the Listener straight to the core of their essence and heart.
* For last few years I’ve been discovering spiritual path, through Tantra and other unconventional methods of exploring inner world- where I also use my soprano. I travel around the world to offer to people: a “voice- bath” that can take to deep relaxing states of mind, tantric and shamanic practices– that improve people’s lives and relationships, and evening concerts with my own music or mantras and kirtans.
* I am a trained guide of Vision Quest– which is a 10 day process based on age old tradition rite of passage- taking people to the land to reconnect with the nature and themselves.
* One more thing! I offer individual consulting for adults and teenagers around relationships, intimacy, sexuality, empowering life force energy, family constellations and parenthood.
My projects and albums:
This project was multitask.
*I founded NEVERLAND Foundation- the mission of which is the promotion of menthal health, education through culture, arts and social activation.
* I wrote a musical show “Neverland” that had a social mission: to support people at the risk of social exclusion, suffering from various reasons- starting with shame, fear and guilt until after the depression. NEVERLAND Foundation was a producer of this musical show, and all the profit from tickets was donated to help people suffering from depression and their families.
* My first album is called “Neverland” and is a soundtrack from my musical show.
* The performance was played for over a year regularly in Poland and several cities in Europe.
This project is dedicated specifically to women and mothers. In cooperation with Whisbear as a producer I recorded my second music album called “I’mPerfect”. Right after that myself and Aga Rzewuska –Paca created a programme called “Shamelessly I’mPerfect” for mothers that contains 4-day reatreat for women based on lyrics from my album and few other special things to make them feel in togetherness, not alone and “Shamelessly I’mperfect”… It is to support them in all their struggles, emotions, sexuality and daily life.
SPIRITUAL PATH – singing and healing
I’ve spent years intensively working with Amazonian Medicines and Tantra. I healed myself from some serious illnesses, and now I am offering support to people by guiding them how to they can heal themselves.
Apart from commercial singing, I sang on Spiritual and Tantra Festivals around the world and I work as an intuitive energy therapist, where I combine Tantra, family constellations and other tools, that I’ve learnt through many years. I meet a person exactly where they’re at and use channeling to support in whatever needs to be healed.
I’m also counseling in the areas of relationship intimacy and sexuality.
In my offers you can also find counseling for women and mothers struggling with issues around sexuality.
I write for my albums but also for other artists and for movies.
I wrote english lyrics to all songs from the TV series “Friends” by Gregory Kuczeriszka.
I also wrote the lyrics to the song for the world promotion of the movie by Jan Komasa “Miasto’44”, title: “Warsaw’44” to the music of Paweł Lucewicz.
I take part in various musical projects, film and theater.
For example, my vocals appeared in TV series by Borys Lankosz “Paradox”, to the music of Mikolaj Stroinsky.
In January 2014 I took part in very unusual performance “Addiction” by Piotr Hull in National Opera in Warsaw. During the show that treated about being addicted to music, tattoo and ballet, I shaved my hair as an act of unity with my close friend suffering of cancer.
In July 2014, on the Anniversary of Powstanie Warszawskie, I featured in song “Miasto” with Anna Iwanek, composition of Paweł Lucewicz (Polish version of “Warsaw 44”)- right before a loud premiere of the movie “Miasto 44” at the National Stadium, in the front of the President of Poland and 15-thousand audience.
I also sing and guide kirtans and mantras on Tantra Festivals around the world.